SBI Capital Markets Ltd.
SBI Capital Markets Limited (SBICAP) is registered with SEBI as a category I Merchant Banker and a Research Analyst.
Incorporated in 1986 as a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI, SBICAP is one of the oldest investment banks in India, dominating the Indian investment banking landscape for over 35 years.
They offer a complete solution by providing their clients with diversified corporate advisory and investment banking services, innovative ideas, and unparalleled execution.
As a Banking and Investment firm, SBI Capital Markets Ltd is required to maintain frequent and real-time communication between multi-located branch offices as well as customers. With multi-located branch offices, communication can prove to be a costly affair, if communication devices are not chosen wisely. Apart from cost-related challenges, they faced technical challenges with analog terminals, like access to IP-based features. The devices already in use incurred recurring costs and lacked advanced features.
- Call Cost: Licenses acquired through a subscription-based model proved to be costly and recurring.
- Redundancy: Seamless communication is only possible if there is Active-Active redundancy (both servers keep running in parallel and the system stops only if both servers stop functioning) which was lagging, in this case.
- Outdated Phone Features: The lack of advanced features like Abbreviated Dialing, Call Pick Up and Internal Call Restriction, prevented them from becoming efficient in day-to-day operations.
- Centralized Management: The absence of arrangements to manage multi-located offices from a single location.
Products and Solutions offered:
Matrix analyzed the challenges of SBI Capital Markets Limited and crafted a solution that was the best fit.
The solution offered included the Matrix range of products that saved cost and helped the firm become more efficient.
- The IP-PBX included ETERNITY NENXIP50 for Hyderabad and Ahmedabad locations. This enabled them 50 IP users with built-in ETERNITY NE VS and much more.
- The Pure IP solution, PRASAR UCS – SPARK 200 for Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata. This enabled them up to 250 (SME) and 2100 (ENT) IP Subscribers.
- The VOIP-PRI gateways included SETU VTEP 1P/2P for Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Kolkata. That comes with 125 SIP Trunks and up to 60 simultaneous calls.
- The IP desk phones including SPARSH VP210 and SPARSH VP510E were installed in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad. This came with features like Call Back, Call Forward, Ringer Lamp, Multi-language display, and much more.
- The Centralized Management Server, PRAMAN CMS100 was provided for the Mumbai-based office. This comes with up to 100 users support, 99 simultaneous user log-in support, and many more.
The solution so implemented proved beneficial for SBI Capital in more than one way.
- The VOIP-PRI gateway, SETU VTEP, provided much-needed Least Cost Routing ensuring that the call is always placed on the most appropriate network resulting in the least possible call cost
- PRASAR UCS as a pure IP solution, provided the feature of Active-Active redundancy to ensure uninterrupted operations. It sufficed the much-needed – Collaboration, Communication, Messaging, and Mobility.
- The IP desk phones helped provide advanced features like Call Pick up, Call Forward, Call Waiting, and Call Transfer along with an Intuitive interface, that enabled employees to become efficient as well as enhance user experience.
- With Centralized Management Server – PRAMAN CMS100, central management of all telecom devices located across multiple offices helped reduce manpower and eased data maintenance and related cost.
For More Visit: WEBSITE