Microsoft’s commitment to empowering its partners continues to evolve as the technology giant announces new investments at this year’s State of Partner Ecosystem 2023 (SPE 2023) event. Following the successful launch of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program last October, Microsoft is once again demonstrating its dedication to fostering growth and innovation among its partners. With these new investments, partners are now equipped with more tools to help them navigate new ways of working but also enable partners to differentiate themselves and deliver unique value to the market.
Since the launch of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program, Microsoft has adjusted to partner needs to better reflect their commitment to the program and deliver value for years to come. At SPE 2023, Microsoft announced the following partner news and updates.
- Microsoft is committed to empowering our partners to achieve more with AI, with recent AI integrations providing opportunities for partners to evolve their productivity and showcase their growth and AI expertise to customers.
- We are expanding Solutions Partner designations to include options that differentiate our partners who that develop software (ISVs), distinguish an application’s specific capabilities and helping customers identify proven solutions for their business needs.
- We recently introduced four new offerings aligned to the Business Applications solution area for Microsoft Dynamics 365 to make it easier for customers to find partners that possess the expertise they need.
- Multiparty private offers are now in private preview to empower partners to create personalized offers with custom payouts and sell directly to Microsoft customers with simplified selling through the marketplace.
- Upcoming Solutions Partner designations for Training Services and Support Services will enable customers to quickly identify partners who have met the requirements, including demonstrating their customer success.