As enterprises move towards unified communications, they require device which can interface unified communication system to digital ISDN line. The SETU VTEP4P Multiport VoIP-PRI gateway is aimed to target small and medium offices. This helps enterprises to realize the evolution from the traditional PBX to Voice over IP. With an increased capacity of T1/E1 ports, the product will cater to a large segment of customers, thereby increasing its reach.
Matrix SETU VTEP Multiport VoIP-PRI gateway supports PRI protocol and adopts standard T1/E1 trunk interface and provides a smooth transition by enabling direct routing of calls between the fixed line ISDN and the cost-effective IP networks for capitalizing on low-cost VoIP telephony.
By integrating a VoIP-PRI gateway with existing PABX telephone systems, businesses of all sizes can benefit from low-cost voice-over IP calls and achieve substantial cost savings without the high upfront costs associated with communications infrastructure.
SETU VTEP comes in four different variants: SETU VTEP4P, SETU VTEP3P, SETU VTEP2P, and SETU VTEP1P. The range offers 125 SIP trunks and up to 120 Simultaneous calls (4P variant).
The gateway is specifically designed for SMBs, Large Enterprises VoIP Service Providers and System Integrators.
Some advanced features that enable Matrix SETU VTEP to stand unique from others in the market are
- Peer-to-Peer and Proxy SIP trunk calling with ISP or IP PABX: It reduces higher Inter-Network call charges
- Least Cost Routing: Lowers communication costs by placing calls on the most appropriate network
- Web-based configuration and management: It ensures ease of use and faster deployment
- Call Detail Records: It helps control telephony costs and usage
- Automatic Number Translation: It enhances user convenience
- Digest Authentication on SIP trunk: It secures SIP communication by eliminating unauthorized use of the SIP Trunk
- PIN Authentication: Provides uncompromised security
FOR MORE: VISIT