AVer Information Inc., an award-winning business communication technology creator, announced the production of a variety of full-service meeting room device bundles. The turnkey solutions include 4K AVer cameras with AI functions, premium audio, and an all-in-one PC that lets users choose between multiple different video conferencing platforms.
The bundles include multiple configurations of AVer’s VB130 Video Bar, CAM130 4K Conference Camera, VC520 Pro2 Conferencing System, and a pre-configured all-in-one PC. The combination of AVer audiovisual expertise with optimized and preconfigured all-in-one PCs produce complete remote conferencing systems that are:
- Versatile: Users can customize bundles for any size of meeting room, from huddle rooms to large rooms. Also, AVer has packages optimized for Microsoft Teams Rooms or Zoom Rooms.
- Easy to use: AVer cameras are famously easy to set up and operate, with USB plug-and-play functionality, intuitive controls, and WebUI options.
- Intelligent: Available AI features include automatic framing, voice tracking, and intelligent lighting that automatically adjusts to the room’s lighting conditions and remembers the user’s preferred settings.
- Collaborative: Real-time whiteboard content sharing keeps remote-side participants engaged in hybrid office meetings.
- Crystal clear: Enterprise-grade audio and crisp 4K video make users feel like they’re in the same room. Also, the VC520 Pro2’s 18X zoom puts every minute detail of documents and prototypes in the spotlight.
- Safe: AVer’s new bundles are designed for social distancing, with wide-angle lenses that fit spread out groups onscreen, automatic tracking that reduces touch points, and automatic framing that works even when meeting participants wear masks.
Each bundle also supports innovative software support from AVer’s PTZApp 2 and EZManager 2 free of charge and compatible with AVer cameras. These value-added platforms enable easy remote management.